Tuesday, August 10, 2010

We Found A House!



We are so excited about the house we found! We have a contract on a house in McKinney and should close September 3rd. Although we're enjoying our stay at my parents house, we're ready for our own space! We took Kate to see the house on Monday. All she wanted to do was go up and down the stairs. I guess that will keep her entertained for awhile. Kate is just growing so quickly! We can't believe the new things she learns everyday. She's talking really well and learning new words all the time. She is so much fun! She's really into her babies, puzzles, and Barney! The baby is also growing quickly! I'm measuring big but the doctor says it's the way I'm carrying him and not the baby. I just feel huge already. I'm 23 weeks along. I'm feeling pretty good right now. Just starting to "waddle" as Kelly calls it. We're looking forward to Holly (Kelly's sister) coming this weekend! We miss our Minnesota family!