Okay, so I don't do this as often as I'd like. It's hard to find time to just sit down and do it. We've been so busy lately. Our house has a contract on it. Hopefully everything will work out. We've had a couple bumps in the road but hopefully they'll be smoothed out soon. But more importantly...we're having another baby! We're so excited! Kate is going to be such a good big sister. She loves her babies so hopefully that's good preparation for what's about to come. I'm sure a baby will rock her world since she's so used to getting all of "Mama's" attention. We'd like to have a boy but would be completely happy with another girl. Whatever God gives us is fine! We have a busy next couple weeks with Mother's Day, my birthday and Kate's birthday, our five year wedding anniversary, and the move. Yikes! We'll take it one day at a time!
Easter celebration at Mom and Dad's
Giving Mama kisses.


